Thursday, June 2, 2011

Best Gluten Free Foods...You be the judge!

Over the years I have tried many gluten-free products.  Some of my favorites have been included in this post.  Tell me what your favorites are.  http://www.shine.yahoo.com/channel/food/the-best-gluten-free-foods-2486894/
  • BobsRedMill-  Love his flours and grains.  I order in bulk from his shop in Oregon.
  • EnerGFoods.  Great foods as well.  Pastas, grains.
  • Thai Kitchen.  If you love oriental foods, this is a great place to start.  I've tried many of their tried and true recipes from their website.  Check them out!
  • Prego.  Yes, it's gluten-free!
  • LaVictoria.  Again it's gluten-free!
  • Alfresco sausages.  Love them!
  • Tinkyada rice and pasta!  This is a staple at our house.
  • Annies pastas, salad dressings, snacks.  Wonderful!  My daughter loves their gluten-free mac and cheese.  Delightful!  
Hope this helps direct you a bit.  These are all great food suppliers for the gf diet.