Monday, May 3, 2010

Farm-style cooking...balance of quality and quantity!

You'll find with my recipes that they do not contain, gluten, soy or corn.  Both my daughter and I have continuing struggles with these foods.  I will provide inter-changeable ingredients that can be used or omitted altogether.  Down home farm-style cooking is all about a balance of quality and quantity.  We all have one thing in common, we have to eat and we love food.  Okay, two things! It's no fun having to constantly worry about filling your tummy if everything you lay your eyes on is out of reach for you because of tummy issues.  My hope is to provide you with resources besides my own for you to find your happy little niche in your own kitchen.  Above all, don't stress!  Many of the necessary ingredients can be purchased online or at your local grocer.  If you have questions, feel free to ask.  I'm just familiarizing myself with how to set everything up, so be patient and soon enough I'll have this blogging thing down. 
Your gluten-freefarmgirl